9.12.06

Yes, it is.






So, I have been playing WoW (World of Warcraft) for a while now, and almost didn't believe when several different people warned me against it. That it's supposedly so addictive, that suddenly you'll find yourself caught up with it, with nothing else in your life.
Well.. Yes, it is addictive. But not that addictive though - maybe if you don't got anything alse to spend your time with it might just be, but when you got grave responsibilities, you tend to follow them instead of a greed within.

But it is surreal, mostly the first few times to realize, that there are other real people playing it too. That it isn't just me roaming the great plains and forests like in Morrowind or Oblivion, but other people that joke and smalltalk all trough the time your in there. Guess it's a solid part of the addictive nature of WoW. Like any other chat, although it provides all sorts of other things to do also. Like getting wasted in a bar. (Which I mostly saw in Goldshire). But enough of it.. now I have to get some sleep, or my son will have my head for breakfest in worst case scenario.... Or I'll have his..

Haha.