15.9.05

Ill wind

I am a ill wind That blows through the streets
I am a sacrifice In your believes
What a malice Reflects the beams
Of the face in the sky The face on the sky

I´ll show you my face in black light
Show the hidden and kept from the light
I´ll tear up the sham of this night
Show the truth that hides under my life


You’re a threat In disguise I don’t see
You´re a cloud That sticks in my dreams
What a charade A knife with two blades
On our hands joined Only blood pours

I´ll show you my heart in black light
Show the source of my pain and ache
I´ll blow up the card house of your dreams
Show the truth that you don´t see


I´m nothing you could ever own I´m no one to be claimed for your own I´m not to be tamed in cages made of glass or gold I´m not someone that you can show and keep, take and hide away

We are tangled up Like night and day
Never to meet Always to wait
Part of each others But in separate ways
We are faces of the Moon Faces of the Moon.